Re: can an IMS be changed into a reload????

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:21:04 +0100

Dancer wrote:

> CSproxy should be able to do that when it's finished. The problem is that the code is
> ostensibly company property. However, you _are_ a 'name' around here, and I might be
> able to let you at it when it's done, with an NDA or something.

Won't help me much. For me the tool must be redistributable as not all
problems are repeatable in a test environment, and I may need to send
the tool to a remote location out of my administrative control.

Anyway, I have a quite fair idea on the implementation of this tool, and
it will eventually be done as I need it in my work, but there are a lot
of other stuff competing for my time.

/Henrik