Re: [Squid-cvs] hno-devel squid/src/fs/aufs store_io_aufs.c

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:11:11 +0100

adrian@creative.net.au wrote:

> Bastard. Now I have to fix store_dir_aufs.c to have a maintainswapspace
> routine. :P

No hurry. There will be a while before I'll release the next devel
snapshot. Probably not before next weekend. I however perform most my
testing there so I know what I have.

> *smirk* I'll go do that now, Want to test it?

Not now. Have to get some sleep, and will then be away on a romantic
weekend with my girlfriend. We had planned on taking a 3 weeks vacation
to somewhere in the world, but she got a new very interesting job as a
Lotus Domino developer in one of the major web advertising/marketing
companies here in Sweden, and the vacation is held off to some other
time. Monday is officially her first day on the new job.

/Henrik