memory sizes

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:00:17 +0800

My current pass through the modio code is to prepare the storage
manager for some sane memory efficiency (memory sizes and copies)
so an async disk IO model fits in nicer.

Is anyone running squid with larger SM_PAGE_SIZE / DISK_PAGE_SIZE
values? I'm also looking at killing DISK_PAGE_SIZE totally to
reduce the number of memory copies when swapping out.

Ideas/opinions ? And no, I'm not touching the HTTP code to improve
its efficiency. :-)

Adrian