Re: store replacement stuff

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 23:36:37 +0200

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> I should just email squid-dev. :-)

You should always.

> I'm not much with docbook, but I'll go through tonight and document
> stuff in text format. The store API is a little different now. :)

The format is linuxdoc SGML last time i looked.. basically all you need
to know is

Sections begins with <sect[n]> where [n] is the depth (starting with
none, then 1, 2, 3, 4...).

Paragraphs start with <P>

& > and some other text characters needs to be escaped as in HTML
  &amp; &gt; ...

Formatting tools (primarily sgmlcheck and sgml2html) are available both on squid.sourceforge.net and squid-cache.org (?) if you don't have them locally.

Any changes committed to prog-guide.sgml in modio will be put on the squid.sourceforge.net/modio/ 20 past the next hour. As will any changes in the website module.

/Henrik