modio into squid

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:18:52 +0800

Hi,

The time has come to throw modio into squid. It will come with a bunch of bugs,
but that is what squid-dev is for. They are:

* rebuild from swaplog seems a tad broken, cancelled objects seem to be
  validated
* storeDirSelectSwapDir() could do with some optimising, non-asyncio
  storedirs have a static (high) io busy level which screws up running
  them with the aync swapdirs

Everything else checks out ok. Heap replacement doesn't seem broken at all.
diskd, ufs and aufs seem to work fine. COSS is still highly experimental
and temperamental, but I am not going to touch it until asyncio primatives
and some storage manager improvements have gone in. If someone would
like to patch it to be more useful in the meantime, please feel free.

modio is avaliable at http://squid.sourceforge.net/. Remember to run
autoconf, autoheader, and extract the icons shar before building.

I'll be laying a tag, backing up the repo and then doing the repomagic
Friday at 10am GMT.

If anyone wishes to comment, now is the time to do so.

Adrian