Store Manager list walk patch

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 00:06:33 +0800

I've got a patch that kills the list walks whenever a store manager operation
is done. The idea is that now you call storeClientCopy() and friends
with a store_client pointer, which you get when you call storeClientListAdd().
The clients list hanging off the memObject is now a dlink list.

The idea is to kill storeClientListSearch() entirely. This should make
the store manager slightly faster, but I don't think you can measure the
difference before I throw in some more patches.

The only thing I'm not entirely sure off is peer_digest.c .. I *think*
I have it right, can someone running digests test this for me please?

storeClientListSearch() exists only for the assertions I've thrown in to
sanity check the code. It passes my repeated polygraph runs.

The patch can be found at: http://www.creative.net.au/squid/patches/ .

Adrian