client_side.c speedup when sending body

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 19:37:35 +0800

After reading the client side handling code (which scared me..) I
figured out that if we are JUST sending the body, we can bypass
the complexity and just spray the body data out the client socket.
This doesn't work for range request, headers, or header+body writes.

The patch is located at:

http://www.creative.net.au/squid/patches/squid-clientside-body.diff

Any comments? No, it doesn't fix the real problem, but it looks to
me more and more that I'm going to have to get my hands dirty in the
client/http code if we're going to reap the benefits of the
storage manager changes (both committed and planned..)

Hint, hint. :)

Adrian