Re: cvs commit: squid/src cache_cf.c main.c protos.h structs.h

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:03:49 +0200

These were added back together with the --disable-unlinkd configure
option... Sounds like your build tree is only partial up to date..

Yes, it did compile prior to you removing these again, at least here.
Now it doesn't if --disable-unlinkd is used even if suitable for the
configuration (no ufs store).

Backed out your changes to USE_UNLINKD to restore the functionality of
--disable-unlinkd.

/Henrik