Modular policy implementation, time for commit

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 22:50:34 +0200

I am now ready to commit the modular policy implementation. All
filesystem drivers and policies are now tested and seems to function.

Will be commited wednesday evening (7 june) unless someone objects to it
prior to this. This is a speedup from my usual 10 days due to that I
want us to be able to feature freeze 2.4 real soon now.

Tested combinations in my limited testing environment:

ufs/lru
aufs/lru
diskd/lru
coss(/coss)
ufs/heap LRU
ufs/heap LFUDA
ufs/heap GDSF

I have not verified the LFUDA or GDSF properties but they seem to
replace objects in a reasonable manner. Also no changes to the
key/priority calculation have been made so if there are any problems
with these two specific policies those problems are quite likely to
exist in the current implementation as well.

/Henrik