squid-docs.sourceforge.net

From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:35:06 +0200

Heya

> 1. The docbook sources

Ok, these are now checked in. Thanks for your patience.

I've put them in a sub-directory since I kinda think that
makefiles/scripts etc should probably be bundled with the sources.
There's thus a directory called 'docbook-source/sgml' which you
can check out and play with.

> 2. The skeleton for the web site on squid-docs.sourceforge.net

Done. The index file is in web/

> 3. Assorted scripts for generating the formatted versions from the
> docbook sources. This is unless this is made part of the web site
> module.

Since the scripts may change with the revision of the source, I'd
prefer to keep them in the same directory.

> You are also correct in that sourceforge and CVS modules are different
> entities with no forced connection between the two. How you use them is

Great.

> What permissions you need to assign to people depends a bit on what
> you'd like them to fiddle around with. CVS commit permission would be
> nice of course if that is controllable now...

CVS stuff doesn't seem to be controllable offhand.

Anyway people, have a look at http://sfdocs.sourceforge.net/sfdocs/

I am pretty sure you can download the CVS trees anonymously. If
you do this, submit patches to me via the web interface and someone
will apply them. Otherwise, get yourself a sourceforge login!

Thanks to everyone for their support here!

Oskar