[blm@its.uct.ac.za: cachemgr.cgi's active_requests]

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:45:58 +0800

Hrm, any comments on something like this?

Adrian

----- Forwarded message from Brad Meier <blm@its.uct.ac.za> -----

Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 13:46:16 +0200
From: Brad Meier <blm@its.uct.ac.za>
To: Adrian Chadd - Squid <adrian@creative.net.au>
Subject: cachemgr.cgi's active_requests

Was just thinking about how useful it would be if Squid had a CLI/X app
that could display (on variable refresh) the list of current
requests... The reason I've been thinking is that I've been forced to
use an NT box for a cache (ick, Linux drivers for satellite card aren't
happy) and I've been using AllegroSurf. It has a nice real-time list of
URLs as they come in, can click on them and cancel the request or copy
the URL for adding into a ban/filter list *8)

Just random thoughts for any coding urges you have other than your
filesystem *8P

Cheers
Brad

--