Re: GNATS, how to make use of it?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:22:42 +0800

On Sat, Jun 10, 2000, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Adrian Chadd wrote:
>
> > yup. http://www.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-summary.cgi .
> > Thanks FreeBSD. :-)
>
> Found it, however the "submit followup" function does not seem to fully
> work. It addresses the mail to "squid-bugs-submit@squid-cache.org, ...",
> but I guess it should be addressed to
> "squid-gnats-submit@squid-cache.org, ...", or am I completely
> misunderstanding how GNATS handles followups?

Hrm. You know, I've forgotten entirely what I've twisted the local setup
to be. I think I initially made it squid-bugs-* but I think now I've
redirected squid-gnats-* to the gnats user. I'll fix the script soon
to reflect where it should be.

> > I will package up the GNATS send-pr scripts and put them up for public abuse
> > once Duane is happy with the setup I've installed.
>
> Hmm.. maybe we should make it part of the distribution? Or would that
> bring to much attention to the bug tracker...

I believe Duane was tossing this idea up. Duane? If we do it this way,
whenever a new release is rolled a new send-pr can be generated and
committed with the release hardcoded in to make version-tracking slightly
easier.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			Build a man a fire, and he's warm for the
<adrian@creative.net.au>	rest of the evening. Set a man on fire and