Re: deas

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:11:24 +0200

Summarizes the discussions quite well I think.

Do I understand you correctly in that the communication between the
layers are centered around a request specific "inter-layer-connection"
rather than the StoreEntry? And that this "connection" should be defined
in a generic and pluggable way to allow introducing of additional layers
like filtering when/if required?

/Henrik