Re: html prefetching

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 19:59:21 +1000

Perhaps the user-agent string could be checked via an acl, and SRC
prefetching controlled that way? This would also allow tuning so fast linked
browsers (say users on a LAN) don't have prefetching, while users on high
latency links do..

ie in squid.conf to disable lynx browsers..
#========
acl textbrowsers browser *[Ll][Yy][Nn][Xx]*

srcprefetch deny textbrowsers
srcprefetch allow all

just my 2c
Rob