Re: 1st cut done - cygwin branch running ?acceptably?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 00:51:23 +0200

Duane Wessels wrote:

> If you want something longer term,I can put a link to your project
> page in the FAQ or somewhere else.

The project is mentioned on squid.sourceforge.net, and in the long run
it should be merged into the main distribution if it ends up in
something which is actually useable (timeframe = 2.4 or 2.5 depending on
what the changes are and the timing of the 2.4 release)

When the port completed successfully we probably have to add an entry to
the FAQ on how to properly build Squid using CYGWIN, but that is another
issue.

/Henrik