Re: NTLM module

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:28:09 +1000

That makes more sense. Thanks

My response from squid is the same - I was quoting from memory. I will get
an IE4 client together that should match? the environment development was
being done on and see how it plays.

Could you also confirm that (AFAUK) a config entry like

acl nltmauth proxy_auth ntlm REQUIRED

should request ntlm authentication, not allow basic and grab the username?

Rob