Re: Service Location Protocol Support for SQUID

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 00:23:54 +0200

David McCormack wrote:

> Could someone point me in the direction to where the stats are
> kept (Internal Data Structures or Access Methods) cause the code is rather
> un-documented.

in the StatCounters structure. Named by the global variable statCounter
(is named Counter in "older" Squid versions)

see structs.h, stat.c, and everywere in the code where these counters
are increased. There is no function for increasing the stat counters.
This is done directly in the structure.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker