Re: simplifying things like delay pools

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:31:12 +0800

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> For ssl it would be ssl on top of delay pools I guess, however
> delaypools is a bit different in that it involves two data streams.
>
> Basically we need generic a way to stack filters for a I/O stream, and
> figure out how to fit delay pool procesing in this framework.

I'll re-evaluate Benno's work when I get back to Amsterdam this week
and look at throwing in the FD read/write offloading. Once I've ripped
a whole bunch of the delay pools #ifdef's out from the code body and I've
had Luyer look it over to make sure I haven't done anything *too*
wrong to his code, we can worry about that.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"If a butterfly flaps its wings in China,
<adrian@creative.net.au>	    will a women get naked in Amsterdam?"