http/1.1 requirement list

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:40:44 +1100

Well I didn't hear anything :-] so I've gone ahead and done it - I'm about
25% thru the spec getting down a checklist of the non BNF requirements.

I propose that I mail it to the list when I've got it finished for feedback
and (where appropriate) marking things as already compliant.

Can everyone here read excel? (staroffice will read the file I'm working
on) - but I can export to TSV/CSV if that easier...

Rob