Re: mempools conversions, more ..

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 06:46:53 +0800

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000, Alex Rousskov wrote:

> -- Split Array into Array and PooledArray? MemPools will use Array that
> does not use MemPools. PooledArray can use MemPools.

I dare say that the real mempool implementation should really use
mmap() or sbrk() and become a memory allocator in itself. However,
that is probably something for 2.5 unless someone is very very
resourceful and does the work now. :-P

This would actually be a nice direction to take your cbdata+mempool code
Moez.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"It was then that I knew that I wouldn't
<adrian@creative.net.au>	    die, as a doctor wouldn't fart in front