Re: SourceForge

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:36:50 +0200

It should be, or else it will shortly be brought up to date almost
automatically. (why I am a bit diffuse here is because I forgot to look
at the merge status from the last update, so I am not entirely sure
everything went OK without manual intervention)

All the branches on SourceForge are tracking their parent branches (for
most this is "devel") with the scripts mentioned on
http://squid.sourceforge.net/CVS.html. Every night (or morning depending
on where you are) the "devel" branch gets updated to match the HEAD
version of Squid, and then at time from time I run "cvsmerge devel" on
the various branches that are active to bring them up to date.

So in a sense you could say that the patches are incrementally ported to
the current version while they are at SourceForge, getting input from
both your development and the HEAD squid version.

/Henrik