ConnStateData question

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:39:04 +0800

I'm looking to move the whole conn->defer.until stuff out of using
defered reads, and I'm curious to know - is there ever going to be
a point where there will be more than one connStateData per fd?
One easy solution to this would be to stick the defer stuff into
the fde struct and check it in checkTimeouts() - I was just about
to convert them to events but I figured I'd give this a shot instead.

Ideas here, please? :)

(once this is solved, I can finish a whole bunch of optimisations which
are becoming a pain due to squid's half-closed detection making squid-
commloops go highly loopy in the CPU department..)

Thanks!

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"It was then that I knew that I wouldn't
<adrian@creative.net.au>	    die, as a doctor wouldn't fart in front