Adrian - ntlm structure & code

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:03:48 +1100

when you look at ntlm,
Note that the stateful structure I set will probably go eventually - I made
the simplifying and fatal assumption that connection=single user. I did that
to make digest authentication easier later on :-[

The assumption is correct for NTLM but not for basic or Digest
authentication. So we don't need the full kit and caboodle, although we do
need to track the NTLM specific state. However pulling it out and changing
the logic to suite digest (which I think I now understand) should be fairly
straight forward.

Rob