RE: 2.4DEVEL -> 2.4STABLE?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:15:11 +1100

I mailed a patch to squid-dev early this week

The current code detects
*missing cache files
*files with inconsistent lengths - disk size <> swap.state expected size

and then asserts if any errors were found

The patch changes the code to
*remove missing cache files from the swap state
*remove and unlink from disk files with inconsistent lengths

and then debug the number of errors found at the end of validation.

It hasn't been tested in large scale production caches however. I have
checked it does the job in small scale stuff.

Rob