RE: 2.4DEVEL -> 2.4STABLE?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:59:11 +1100

Strange then that the normal validation on startup code doesn't do
anything...

I suggest that

the doublecheck run automatically on a dirty startup and
-S forces a doublecheck and
the doublecheck actually fix the errors it finds (as per my tiny patch).

perhaps allow -S reportonly or something to restore the assert()
behaviour and not (touch the swap.state contents or remove files).

That should cover all bases.

Rob