Re: http/1.1 requirements database

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:40:17 +0200

Robert Collins wrote:

> Is Bugzilla suitable to run the list on? and if so which one - sourceforge
> or squid-cache.org

I think bugzilla is a bit overkill for this. Was more thinking of a
single PHP form or something similar. Also, implementing bugzilla on
sourcegorge is non-trivial I think.

Have given this list some additional thought, and my conclusion is that
it most likely belongs as a textual database inside the CVS repository
with some simple scripts for updating or browsing it. This to allow
distributed authoring and branching like we have for the rest of the
code. It will take quite a bit of time before the review is finished,
and even more time before compliance is met.

/Henrik