Re: SquidNG page (Was: Direct mapped like caching)

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:39:04 -0600

Yury Shevchuk wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 02:08:49AM -0600, Joe Cooper wrote:
> > BTW-I've posted tarballs at my website of the reiser_raw/butterfly
> > squid, if folks want to take a look. I've also written to the
> > SourceForge site folks to open up the CVS there, so that it will be
> > available via anonymous CVS. But I think merging it into the
> > squid.sourceforge.net cvs will come soon as well. (The website is here:
> > http://www.swelltech.com/pengies/joe/squidng.html )
>
> Without the pages like this the software would never get used, only
> talked about ;-) Thank you Joe.
>
> Here is a little supplement to your page, can you add it?

Will add it in just a few minutes. I learned a few things from it
myself. Thanks!

I was going to link to the botik ftp site, but found that it was down
the whole night that I wrote the page, so wasn't sure if it was still
active. Will add it tonight.
                                  --
                     Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                 Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances