auth_rewrite

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 22:14:13 +1100

Ok,
    well I've covered off all of the functionality/feature issues I set out
to plus the odd ones that cropped up along the way.

As I said before I'm still tweaking the code around for
clarity/correctness... but it will stay functional in CVS. The outstanding
issues I mentioned before

"outstanding:
* when reconfiguring, recalculate the expires times for all users in the
user cache (this affect all squid versions at the moment)
* check the authentication type for users in the cache - theres a possible
data collision if we have john using digest and john using basic! Either the
check goes in or I split up the union - which I think is a worse ram hit.
Comments anyone? (Even _What_ are you talking about?)
* put back the rfc escaping on usernames in the log file, and get just the
"\" not quoted."

Have all got fixes in place in CVS.

Have fun :-]

Rob