Re: beta users - who can't access cvs

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:54:13 +0100

You have the diffs which is generated against HEAD..

If that is not enought then you are welcome to make a routine for daily
snapshots. For accessing the CVS server (both SSH and pserver) from
inside sourceforge, use the hostname cvs1 (without any domain).

Please note that the disk quota is quite low on number of files, so you
should delete the working tree after making the snapshot.

/Henrik