asyncio changes merged into 2.4

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:53:40 +0100

My asyncio branch has now been merged into Squid-2.4. Big thanks to Joe
Cooper and Costas Tavernarakis for helping with the testing.

The patch that got merged is available from the Squid CVS repository via
<http://squid.sourceforge.net/projects.html#asyncio>.

There still remains some tuning to get this to run as optimal as
possible. Currently the code is probably a bit too agressive and might
kill the disk performance. See the start of store_asyncufs.h for the
available knobs. But as my vacation is approaching fast I have to leave
this to someone else with a benchmark setup and time to experiment.

/Henrik