Transfer-encoding.

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:58:02 +1100

Just a note: the te branch is slightly broken at the moment, so I took the
time to see the code when I was fixing my checked out branch...

As a design decision, should squid be storing the te version of entities, or
the 'identity' version? is the storeio interface up to storing te entities?

The te branch seems to do all the decoding in client_side, which AFAIK means
that the cached entity will be the te version.

I think storing entities as a series of chunk-encoded sections might be very
useful - ie for storing partial responses.

Comments?

Rob