RE: [mcmanus@appliedtheory.com: Re: Different web pages for different browser versions]

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:59:56 +1100

Oh yes!. AFAIK Squid currently just doesn't cache responses with Vary
headers. The original questions IIRC was is it the "origin servers
responsibility to send a Vary header" or "the caches responsbility to
automagically realise the response was based on User-Agent
information..."

And the coin falls on the origin server :]
Rob