Re: 2.4 testing ?

From: Reuben Farrelly <reuben-squid-dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:53:52 +1100

I am, although my test environment at home is hardly typical of most proxy
servers. However as 2.4 approaches release and I am happy that it works
well in my home environment (see below) I can deploy it on a slightly
higher volume cache at work. At the moment I am not comfortable doing so.

The only issue that I see is the increasing memory usage of squid as time
goes by under Linux. Going by the last mail I received on this list it
looks like Andres has also just stumbled across this problem ;p

Reuben

At Friday 06:43 PM 17/11/2000 +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:

>Who here is actually performing testing on 2.4 before we release it ?
>
>--
>Adrian Chadd "God: Damn! I left pot everywhere!
><adrian@creative.net.au> Now I'll have to create Republicans!"
> - Bill Hicks

Reuben Farrelly West Ryde, NSW 2114, Australia