Re: 2.4 testing ?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 05:41:47 -0600

Me. I've been benchmarking it for a couple of weeks now. I haven't had
time to post any reports yet however (because it's quite time consuming
to generate the graphs and upload the data), and will be out of town for
two weeks starting tomorrow.

However, so far it seems quite stable in the configurations I've tested
(diskd and async i/o). I'm not quite ready to call it production yet,
but not for any particular reason. The only bug I have found has been
fixed by Henrik already.

Keep in mind this is all polygraph testing, I have not deployed it on
any production box. Polygraph, of course, doesn't test FTP or any of
the other protocols, and doesn't touch a lot of other code, either.

Will install it on the laptop while I'm out of town and give it a good
going over (as much of a going over as two clients can manage) for other
issues.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances