Re: [SQU] [From CVS] cache no longer working ...

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:05:02 +1100

I've switched this to squid-dev (if it ain't obvious :0)

I confess to simply taking the existing logic and making it 'repair rather
than die'.

The background check (which I should get onto very soon) will be working
from the in memory swap.state so the logic should be correct.

I thought Duane's key gripe was - it slows down cache response time and time
to first hit. All to check stuff that is checked on each hit anyway...

The question I have is - at what debug level should these messages be spat
out in the background task version?

Rob