Re: Race condition in storeClose()

From: Brian Degenhardt <bmd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:11:42 -0800

The patch seems to work, squid hasn't crashed in almost an hour and the
cache_log now contains entries that say "this be aioCancel"

Only one problem: It seems that my cache is running out of filedescriptors.
My cachemanager shows an abnormal number of files queued to be open, so what
I think is happening is that if the pending aio operation is a open, it
get's cancelled, however, since the callback doesn't ever get executed,
Opening_FD never gets decremented.

I could, however, be way off here.

cheers

-bmd