Re: store validation

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 00:30:09 +1100

Actually, let me annoy everyone and retract that email. The split of a
function I'd done for that patch suits this task very well... so don't back
it out. I'll back it out in the new patch I put up.

I haven't linked it into the sourceforge pages (yet) but the work in
progress is in a branch "store_check"

Rob