Re: Storing partial responses

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:17:47 +1100

Thanks :-].

reviewing code:

The auth_rewrite and ntlm code is not necessarily 100% bugfree... but if there are bugs we don't know where they are just yet.
Certainly the code is could go into 2.5 in my opinion.

I haven't had any feedback on the background store check... but it's run here without crashing for the last few weeks.

Rob