Re: is this a memory leak?

From: <cachemail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:33:49 +0330 (IRT)

It is called from aclCheckCallback. aclCheckCallback itself is called from
aclCheck.

There is a logic here that you must pay more attantion to it. Suppose
that there is a leak here. As much as i know with every connection there
is an acl checking. So if there is a leak here for every connection
there we use our memory about 80 bytes. So if the load is 100 request
per second after a minute we use about 480000 bytes and after an hour
about 28M. That's imposible.