Re: squidng -> squid.sourceforge

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:37:53 +0800

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000, Danilov Nikita wrote:

> Actually all code (and almost all modifications to the global
> data-structures) in ciociosan and raid are ifdefed by TCP_ASYNC and
> DISK_REPL respectively, so separation should be relatively easy. But
> please, wait a bit before starting it: I just nailed down some nasty
> allocation bug in ciociosan and do testing.

Well, I'm not going to touch it right now. I'm working on converting
squid to be fully "storetree"d ..

Once this is done, the raid and reiserfs_raw stuff will fall out of
the design, rather than needing to be "tacked on" ..

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Here's five for the cake, and
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  five to buy a clue."