cvsmerge et al scripts

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 23:53:38 +1100

Henrik,
    A while back I reported a problem with the use of your useful cvs scripts on windows using cygwin. The issue has been identified
and there may be a platform fix in the works.

In the meantime I am using perl -i.orig in your scripts rather than just -i. (this is a workaround to that perl distribution's
problem).

This is just a heads-up - other windows based developers of squid using those scripts may hit the same thing - perhaps you could
consider using -i.orig in your scripts?

Rob