authentication race fixed

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:04:24 +1100

Henrik,
  I've fixed (in auth_rewrite) the basic scheme authentication race on the first request that we discussed recently.

I've also pushed the changes I made in the digest scheme code (splitting auth_user into a user and a request struct) up into the
auth_rewrite code. This has allowed me to utilise the message (%m) feature in the ERROR pages for cache access denied. Currently I
just inform the user of empty passwords or broken headers in the basic scheme.

What's the best way in squid of providing localisation for these strings? Or is that in the too hard for now basket? (I know about
the multiple error pages - I mean the text we put onto the pages).

Rob