Re: PATCH: Cygwin: file mode support and ufs writecleanswap bugfix

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:17:34 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Robert Collins wrote:

> Microsoft? Command line? Seriously there used to be a command line
> version, but I'm thinking back to Visual C, not C++. There may
> still be - and certainly don't object to other's using MS
> compilers.

FWIW, MS VC/C++ has command line interface and, together with MS
nmake, can be used to compile using "make all" command line approach.
Nmake's Makefiles are somewhat different from Unix formats though; we
have chosen to write a meta-makefile[.in]-maker to port Polygraph to
W2K without cygwin.

$0.02,

Alex.