Re: committing cbdata to HEAD

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 17:56:37 +0800

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I'm about to lay a tag and commit the cbdata to squid-HEAD.
> THis is just a heads up.
>
> I'll email the list when I've finished with the tag information.

Its been done. Finally!

The tag PRE_CBDATA_1 was laid down to mark the cvs repo state
before I committed so we can roll back the changes.

Can people please give this a test and post feedback to squid-dev ?
I'd like to have all the branches on squid.sourceforge.net update
to the new code as soon as possible so we can start bringing stuff
across.

adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Here's five for the cake, and
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  five to buy a clue."