Re: cbdata doco

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 01:36:11 +0100

The preferred way is the dynamic one, except possibly for basic core
Squid structures.

Have added documentation for CBDATA_TYPE and CBDATA_INIT_TYPE..

For a summary of what has changed, see:

http://www.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/squid/doc/Programming-Guide/prog-guide.sgml.diff?r1=1.29&r2=1.31&f=h

/Henrik