Re: squid.sourceforge.net developer status

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 20:00:32 +0100

Welcome Jon Kay. Permissions granted to use the Squid SourceForge
project.

You can start using it as soon as you account have been fully created by
the SourceForge staff. Contradictionary to the emails currently received
when registering a new account the actual account creation is currently
a semi-manual process, and there is apparently a backlog of a couple of
working days at least.

Please see http://squid.sourceforge.net/CVS.html and
http://squid.sourceforge.net/rules.html for some guidelines on what to
do or not to do.

When creating your branch, please name it pushcache.

Tools you need to have to make use of SourceForge:

  1. SSH
  2. CVS
  3. The "cvsmkbranch" and "cvsmerge" scripts from the CVS page
mentioned above..

I'd also recommend you to create a SSH key and upload the public key to
the "Account Maintenance" SourceForge page. Doing so wastly simplifies
working with CVS.

/Henrik