null fs

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 06:55:48 +0800

hi,

Just a quick note: the null fs doesn't seem to call storeRebuildComplete.
This means store_dirs_rebuilding never hits 0, and so the rebuild
"never completes"

perhaps someone wants to quickly add an event to storeNullDirInit()
which calls a function which calls storeNullDirInit(). I seem to
remember when doing COSS stuff that if I called storeRebuildComplete()
from within the init routine, squid got all confused. (from memory
store_dirs_rebuilding would go 0 if you had your first fs as a coss
fs, which I did. This would utterly confused the code..)

--
Adrian Chadd			"Sex Change: a simple job of outside
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  to inside plumbing."