Re: RFFs (Requests For Features)

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:15:45 +0800

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Adrian Chadd wrote:
>
> > Well, I've wondered about putting it into CVS. I think that'd work.
> > Do you want me to look into it?
>
> Which CVS repository?

the squid-cache.org repository.

I'd like to have a script for stuff like the RFFs but I don't like
user-submittable stuff. I've seen script kiddies trash things like
this. :)

Since there's three of us, there is always going to be someone
around to do the web cvs maintainence. If not, we can find a volunteer
and give them CVS access to the web tree (and not squid if we want
to be paranoid.)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Sex Change: a simple job of outside
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  to inside plumbing."