Fw: HTTP 1.1 list update

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:30:29 +1100

Thanks Joe,
I've updated the xls file for 365,
how did you go on 356?
As far as 352 goes, I don't think we can mark it as does until all the other 14.9.x items are done.
I'll spit out the html and csv when I've had a quick refresh of the changelog in 2.4 now we're finalising 2.4.

I've copied this to squid-dev for the archive..
If any of you developers are putting fixes in for http/1.1 compliance please feel free to update the file & mail the list (or
preferably at this point) drop me a note and I'll update the file.

Rob