storage manager requirements

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 18:46:00 +0800

I've thrown up a doc on sourceforge: website/modio/storage-manager.html .
For those with CVS access - feel free to commit your own points, in the
style given in the document. For those who don't have CVS access, email me
wishlist information and I'll commit it.

Once there's a hefty wishlist there I'll run in and draft an outline of
the new storage manager which will encompass whats given.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Sex Change: a simple job of outside
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  to inside plumbing."